Thursday, February 7, 2008

WW vent

Okay...I need to vent before I explode! I don't know if I am the only one who feels this way....but the WW boards, I thought, were for 'support' and free and open discussion. I feel that whenever I post something, I am either jumped on for giving an opinion or no one cares.

I feel the WW board is full of cliques and if you don't belong in one of them, you're left out in the cold. UGH. I guess I'm just having a miserable day. Funny how lack of sleep affects everything we do.

3 comments:

Krissmc85 said...

ohhhhhhhhhhh how I can relate. I find when I post I tend to get alot of feedback.. lol.. Ive been barely going to the GDB now as I find like you said if your not in a clique then your an outcast.
Ive been posting on the amoung friends -super survivors, theres alot of support from the few women who are there battling weight loss as well as depression.. but you dont have to have deprssion to join in.

momof2 said...

Where do I sign up?

Paige'smom said...

Hi.. I just found your blog via your comment on my blog :)

As an answer to your questions.. my dd paige was diagnosed with epilepsy 3 weeks ago. The EEG was supposed to be 4-6 months away - turns out they got her in early. What a wonky system.

There is a very good chance she will grow out of it.

As far as the GDT goes. Hang in there. It gets better. The clique is not so much a clique but a group of people that have gotten to be good friends.

Everyone has had a rough time when they started.. including me :)

Take care :)

Paige'smom