Thursday, February 14, 2008

Vent or eat....

I choose vent. I am missing my friends soooo much, and feel like they've moved on. I feel isolated and alone. I know I have my family, whom I love soooo much, but I don't have any 'me' time. I can't help but blame my problem in making new friends on my weight, somewhat. I know I shelter myself behind it and just automatically think that's why someone won't talk to me. *sigh*

I know I'm a better person and a friendlier person inside....I just have to unwrap it. It's soooo hard making friends at this age. I need a hobby. I definitely need a hobby.

4 comments:

TinyTrim said...

Taking up a hobby sounds like a great idea. I have a hard time making friends myself but found that hobbies were a great way to connect with other people. Quilting, embroidery, scrapbooking, even joining a running clinic :)

momof2 said...

Well...I do have a LOT of scrapbooking to catch up on, like about 4 years' worth. So, if I can find a corner of the house for that, maybe that's be a good one.

Froggie-George said...

I apologize in advance but, did you move recently? Where are you located? I do agree with the hobby idea...when I lived in the city, I took a crochet class and met some very nice ladies :)

Unknown said...

I agree with the others... taking up some kind of hobby is great. I am not the best at finding finding friends also. I am always too busy... I too have found some interesting things to get involved in to 'spread out' if you will... :)