Tuesday, February 12, 2008

All right....breathe....just breathe...

That is my theme song today. It's official....we take over the business March 1. I am going in today and tomorrow afternoons to learn some stuff that I will be taking over. I am soooo nervous, I feel like my stomach is going to turn inside out. It has been so long since I have had an 'outside' job. I guess I'm scared of disappointing my DH. I'm nervous about working with him. I sure hope my brain remembers how to operate and remember stuff. UGH!

My cell phone has officially died. Won't hold its charge, so I'm kind of excited to pick out a new one, though I love my pink razor. Maybe one of those new red ones. Gonna go look this morning.

Mckenna is feeling much better, however, at skiing yesterday she bonked her head on a bar and now has a glowing blue bruise right beside her eye. *sigh* Poor kid.

All right, off to start what hoping will be a great day....

No comments: