Friday, February 8, 2008

And I'm off..to win the marathon of my life!

I am soooo happy, after I stepped on the scale this morning! I kept saying to myself...I'll be happy with 2 lbs down....as this is my first serious week of watching what I'm eating. But I was down 4.2!!! I am totally ecstatic with that! That definitely makes me want to work harder and start adding a little 'activity' in my routine. I don't want to go gungho right away and overkill it, but maybe a Yoga DVD 3 times/week or something like that. I saw that Avon is putting one out, called "Simple Yoga for Weight Loss". Soooo...think I'll order it.

My goal today....water...water...water. I know I'm going to have a couple glasses of wine tonight...so I do need to plan my points around that. Looks like it's salad with my chicken for dinner. :)))

2 comments:

Krissmc85 said...

wow 4lbs!! congrads!

Froggie-George said...

Way to go on the 4lb loss!
[[big smiles]]