Thursday, February 7, 2008

Does it ever end?

Well....I'm still tired...and still not terribly hungry. I'm not sure if it's the lack of sleep or what....I kind of feel like I'm in a haze. Mckenna is feelng a bit better today, but she still looks awful, all red around her eyes...and soooooo pale. She's very fair to begin with, but when she's sick, she's pastey white. The inhalers appear to be working, but she's still very fitful at night.

My 8 year old, Chasey, went to school today, she's feeling better. So, now I have one to worry about at home today, which is somewhat of a break. My inlaws also were here last night, but they are a big help, I love them. And they brought me 2 bottles of their homemade blueberry shiraz wine! YUMMMM!!!

Goals today....let's see. To eat properly, and try to eat all my points. Water....water...water. I didn't get a chance to drink all my water yesterday and I can sure feel the difference when I dont drink it. So I need to do that!! And I guess just try to get through the day. It breaks my heart when my kids are sick....but especially this time, I have never seen Mckenna this sick. My heart goes out to those parents who have children who are chronically or terminally ill. I don't know how they do it.

No comments: