Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Long weekend....

And it comes to an end. We had such a nice day yesterday. I know this isn't much compared to the way other people exercise, run, etc....but I went for a walk with my girls, took them to the park yesterday. I met some nice people there. That is very much a NSV for me. I'm not feeling all that friendly when I'm this self-conscious about my weight. In fact, I'd just be happy if people disregarded me totally. I know that's awful, but that's how I feel right now. I feel like saying, talk to me once I've shed this awful shell I'm carrying around. Ahhhh....

Anyway, it's a new week. Tomorrow we have to run into the City to sign papers for our business at the lawyer's and hand over all our money. Exciting, scary, anxious....only some of the feelings I'm having about this whole thing. Still hoping DH isn't going to be disappointed in me when I start handling some things full-time. When did I become so insecure?

No comments: