Sunday, February 10, 2008

Happy Sunday...

Hmmm...it's supposed to be 1C out today....doesn't look like it when you look out the window though. We got so much snow in the last couple days. I can't wait for winter to be over this year. I'm totally sick of it.

I think I overate a little this weekend....but I know I was better than I would have been before. I was aware of what I was eating and tried to make better choices, and if the choice wasn't the best, at least I ate less of it.

Coffee...I'm really tore up as to whether to quit it or not. I really enjoy my one cup of Timmy's in the morning....but do I really have to have it. I didn't have coffee yesterday and had a killer headache last night. I haven't had one yet today, though I'm contemplating venturing out, even if it's for just a cup of coffee.

Look like our business purchasing is a go ahead for March 1. I'm not sure if I'm excited or anxious about this. I'm going to be working there as well. I am nervous about doing an outside job again. I have been raising my babies for 8 years now, and it's been a while since I had to go out and do something. But on the positive side, because it's our business I have the freedom to come and go as I please, to a certain extent. And I did warn my DH that the first time he tried to 'boss' me, he could watch my ass head out the door. We shall see how we work together.

So in the next couple weeks, I shall have to deal with a cranky DH, anxiety, fear and probably lack of sleep. We'll see how I can control my emotional eating.....*sigh*

No comments: