Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Tired and not hungry

Ugh....that was the most horrible night ever! Mckenna (my 5 year old daughter) has had a cold since Friday. However, last night, about midnight, she was waking up crying because she couldn't breathe properly after she coughed...and said it hurt when she breathed. So after 2 hours of this, I decided to check out the local hospital. Thank goodness in a smaller place, we didn't have to wait long. Or maybe the fact that she 'threw up' on their carpet got her in right away.

So....after xrays and 10 rounds of a steroid inhaler, two hrs later we were sent home with prescriptions for 2 inhalers, antibiotic and liquid steroid. My poor baby! Needless to say, we arrived home at 4:30 am....and I am soooo tired, I'm seeing blurry.

To top it off, my inlaws are arriving to spend the night tonight. I still have bathrooms to clean and vacuuming to do. I wonder if there is a fairy godmother somewhere? Does anyone have a magic wand I can borrow?

2 comments:

TinyTrim said...

I'm sorry to hear about your daughter! But that's good that they were able to get her in quickly and had something for her. Hopefully she's feeling better and you've gotten some sleep.

If you do find a magic wand, I'd like to be the next in line to borrow it, hehe!

momof2 said...

Thanks, tinytrim! She's feeling a tiny bit better, but nighttime seems to be the worst for her. :(

I'm still waiting for that magic wand...you know, it's one of the few items not available on ebay!